Popular Posts

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DICHOTOMY

it was dark evening muffled in shadow
alas! i have lost all my slithering shadows
earned across light of day’s persuasion
once holding me in my deepest dream silhouetted

by sweat fed solitude to touch glow of universe.
by touch of twilight softness of gentle zephyr
freshness of newness brims bright yet through humanity
to devour me of my whole being turning me apart

in between dream and reality I intone as ever
like a paint of portrayal drawn across black Jurassic stone
gloss of kiss sloshing onto green of glass blade
mist of mysteries lattices into spumes of luminosity

onto the last dreg of lurid silence of dusk I succumb to
once again slowly regaining curves of cravings earthly
quest awaits to mince me out of my miffed up innocence
in quantum mechanics afar from another world approaching

Dr.subhendu kar

No comments:

Post a Comment